On Saturday I went to Bounce for a birthday party. It was so much fun!
We had a guide lady for 1 hour and the other hour we could go wherever we wanted. So, for the 1st hour she showed us where to go and we played on the trampolines. We played dodge ball and netball on a trampoline and jumped on an airbag. When we were done jumping we got hotdogs and party packs and ate cake. Then we took photos and the party was over. I really enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After watching all the boys play soccer, teacher Stacy agreed to gather a bunch of girls for a girls' soccer team. The girls practiced a...
-
My life is an amazing journey to me. I love my life, and just because I’m short doesn’t mean I can’t be just like you. To me it really does...
-
Creatures are mysterious Some are big, some are small Some are killers and some are sweethearts You may not believe me But even...
No comments:
Post a Comment