Pretoria Chinese School of Blog
Senior Preparatory Newspaper Club
Tuesday, 9 February 2016
Photography and videos by Sinenjabulo Masango
One Grade 7 Warming Up.
Two Under 13s Doing Drills.
Under 13s Waiting for their turns.
Doing the Suicide Fitness drill.
Final Pushes before practice is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
PCS First Girls' Soccer Team - by Mmampou Mabokano
After watching all the boys play soccer, teacher Stacy agreed to gather a bunch of girls for a girls' soccer team. The girls practiced a...
"My life as Mathabo" by Mathabo Tlale
My life is an amazing journey to me. I love my life, and just because I’m short doesn’t mean I can’t be just like you. To me it really does...
"Creatures" - a poem by Cadey Blignaut
Creatures are mysterious Some are big, some are small Some are killers and some are sweethearts You may not believe me But even...
Painting by Vuyani Mtintsilana
No comments:
Post a Comment